South Texas is known for producing some of the most beautiful Whitetails in the country. We offer you the chance to harvest a trophy of your dreams. Our management hunt is the best value in Texas as we allow you the opportunity to take a Whitetail buck up 149". If you have your heart and sights set on a trophy wall hanger, we have bucks over 200+" that can provide you with a hunt of a lifetime!
No need for a passport to hunt over 25 different species of exotic animals. The SOS ranch provides the perfect habitat for animals from Africa, Asia and Europe. You can stalk a Red Stag or hunt the elusive Gray Ghost Kudu. Catch a glimpse of a sprinting Impala or look from a distance at a spiraling Blackbuck trophy. What's best about the SOS ranch and our exotic hunts? You can hunt them year round.
The SOS ranch features an abundance of natural water bodies which attract White-wing Dove, Quail and various Duck species. We can accommodate large group hunts or a single hunter who enjoys top-notch bird hunting. If you're looking for a place to use that AR-15 and harvest multiple hogs, then SOS Ranch is your place. We have some of the best habitat for hogs and our guides can put you on 'em!
The SOS Ranch is home to the White Wing Lodge. After a daylong adventure head back to your personal oasis. Each guest suite features two queen size beds, full bathroom, an individual AC/Heat unit and satellite TV. Our hospitality is second to none and our staff works hard to ensure you are comfortable and well fed! If the Texas sun is shining, cool off in our breathtaking resort style pool featuring swim up bar, grotto and 25 person hot tub! If there is a chill in the air gather around our fire pit and tell stories about the day's hunt. Our goal is to treat you like family while you're a guest at the SOS Ranch.
● The SOS ranch is located in the famous Golden Triangle of South Texas a few minutes west of Crystal City, Texas.
● We offer you the hunt of a lifetime as you pursue any of our 25+ species of animals.
● Be treated like royalty in our 22,000 square foot hunting lodge and experience the true definition of hospitality.
We had an awesome hunt at SOS Ranch. From the moment we arrived we knew we were in for a treat. The lodge was AWESOME and the food was AMAZING! The guides are very knowledgeable and will put you in front of all kinds of animals. We will definitely be back, SOS Ranch exceeded our expectations and gave us memories to last a lifetime.
- Scott, Houston Texas
Hunt & Package Policies
- $1,500 deposit per hunter to secure the date
- Call for specific fees and daily rates
- Hunts are listed price plus $300 a day guide fee
- Wounded or lost game charged at 100%
- Method of take includes rifle, bow, crossbow, or handgun
- The prices do not include taxidermy, guns & ammo, meat processing, gratuity, airport pick-up or hunting licenses